Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Ready to see what every Polywood shutter option looks like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it easy. Pick your shutter color, louver, control, and frame. Then, set your wall color and get a good feel for how our Polywood® shutters will look in your home. When you've found the right shutter, go ahead and download your perfect window treatments and e-mail them to the store so we can get you a quote for custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few design tips:
- Polywood’s most picked color is Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly beat out 4.5” louvers in popularity.
- Chose a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or conventional style room, and hidden tilt for a more modern style.
- Divider rails and split tilt are great choices that let you close the bottom louvers for privacy while opening the top louvers to let in light.
- With frames, the big approach is when you have trim or casing around your window, use the Decorative L, Flat L, or Standard L. If you don’t have casing, all frames will work.
- If you have a sill piece at the foot of your window opening—usually made from marble or wood—be sure to choose “with Sill” so you can see the sill frame that sits on top of that sill piece.